Orange Years History of Nickelodeon

  Orange Years History of Nickelodeon




For my first blog I will talk about the recent documentary about the history of nickelodeon.I must say it was very well detailed from their early years to recent. The film has shown how far this network has come from syndicated to a worldwide television network. I also loved how they brought back former stars and creators of some of the most iconic  shows like double dare, are you afraid of the dark,all that and many more and tell us some behind the scenes of how the shows were created. If you were a fan of nickelodeon I believe this is a movie you want to see.


My all time favorite show on nick was Are You Afraid of the Dark because I loved the unique style the show had with the cast talking about different kinds of stories of the supernatural. My favorite episode was the tale of the reanimator.


What was your favorite Nick show?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND