Variant Comics

  Variant Comics

I have been a fan of comic books,video games and anime for as long as I can remember but sometimes I can’t always get any of the new comics right away.So it's awesome to know that there are web videos on youtube that can keep me updated on some of the newest stories of comics coming out.One of those videos is called Variant Comics.



What I love most about these youtube videos is the fact that they explain about all kinds of comics.Liked for example they talk about the history of some comic book characters and also have reading recommendations as well as a buy list for up and coming comics.


So if you guys want info on the latest comic books or history of your favorite characters then I recommend going on to the youtube channel Variant Comics.Also if you guys would like some other youtube channels to get the info on some comics I do have other recommendations like comics explained,and fortress of solitude.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND