SPAWN COMICS UPDATE

  SPAWN COMICS



Hey everyone I wanted to talk about a recent event that is happening for Images comics.Which is about the new expanded universe with three new titles coming out in the summer.




Now there have not been a lot of updates on the new comics but they have confirmed on some for example they will be writing a story on the gunslinger spawn simply title the gunslinger which for me might be a very interesting story. Another story they are trying to write is called King spawn which I don’t know much about but any of you guys know let me know in the comments.



Personally I think it's pretty cool that Todd McFarlane is trying to bring new stories to the spawn universe because it helps with creating new characters and helps expand on existing characters. Also If they  continue to write new stories I hope they give the redeemer his own comics because I always thought that it was a very cool character.What character from the spawn universe would you like to see have their own story let me down in the comments. So if you are a fan of spawn or Image comics this is definitely something you would need to check out so remember the new spawn comics will be arriving sometime this summer thank you and have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND