GODZILLA VS KING KONG

  GODZILLA VS KONG




In today's post I will be talking about the new movie now streaming on hbo max called Godzilla vs Kong.




The movie is a sequel two both Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Kong Skull Island. Now I am not going to spoil anything but I thought the story was pretty unique especially how they were able to merge the two stories from the last movies to help create this new one. Also I love the cgi effects, they look so amazing and realistic. I hope they make another movie for both of these characters but that may or may not happen so you have hbo max or it's in your movie theatre. I would recommend you check out this film.



Also coming up on HBO max is the new movie based off the very popular video game series Mortal Kombat which I will talk about in a future post thank you and have a great day.



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND