DC ELSEWORLD STORIES

  DC ELSEWORLDS



In my last post I talk a little about an elseworld story called Batman/Houdini so for today I will talk about what elseworld stories are.As well as give you some examples of some of those stories.





Elseworld stories for those who don’t know are basically what if stories featuring your favorite dc characters in concepts different from the main continuity.For example in the Batman castle of the bat it is story based off the story of Frankenstein which Bruce tries to bring back his father back to life after he is killed.Another Elseworld story would be Superman speeding bullets where superman’s ship landed in Gotham and is raised by  Thomas and Martha Wayne and becomes batman.



Now I know that there are some are bad ,but there are some that are good so to me personally I think that the concept is pretty awesome because it's cool to have a fresh take on some of are favorite dc characters.One of the elseworld stories that I would like to read is Batman scar of the bat which is set in Chicago where Elliot Ness is secretly fighting crime as batman dealing with the mob and Al Capone during prohibition.What elseworld story would do you want to read?Well that is all for now I will probably talk about more elseworld stories in the future as well as some other stuff. Thank you and have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND