UNDEADWOOD THE MOVIE

  UNDEADWOOD

THE MOVIE


In today 's post I want to talk about the critical role four part episodic saga called Undeadwood.Now for those who don’t know what critical role is it is a american web series where a group of people play a game of dungeons and dragons.And today I want to talk about why I think they should make it an animated movie.





Now real quick I will say that if you want to watch undeadwood you can watch  all four episodes right now on youtube. I will also let you guys know that each episode is a few hours long so if I suggest you watch each one in small parts but it is worth it.Now undeadwood like I said before is a D&D web series that stars Matthew Mercer,Marisha Ray,Travis Willingham,Anjali Bhimani,Khary Payton,and Brian W Fosters as the dungeon master or dm for short.Now for me one of the reason why I think it would be an awesome movie is because it has a great story and a great cast of characters.Another reason is that I am a huge fan of western and supernatural stories and this is incredible. Also some critical role fans have made plenty of drawings based off the show which looks amazing.So I definitely think that critical role should be a kick starter for an animated movie for undeadwood especially if their animated show legend of vox machina which is based off their first show of the same name works out well.



So that is all for today if you guys think critical role should try and make a movie based off this series let me know in the comments and like I said before if you guys want to watch undeadwood or any other videos from them go on there youtube channel and check it out for yourselves.Thank you and have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND