POWER RANGERS RISE OF THE NINJA

 POWER RANGERS

RISE OF THE NINJA



In my last post I talk about power rangers bloodline of the grid today I will talk about the other nerbot productions series Rise of the ninja.The series stars Colin K Bass, William Shewfelt who played brody the red ninja steel ranger, Jessica Rey on played alyssa on wild force,and David Yost on played billy the original blue ranger in mighty morphin power rangers series.



Now like Bloodline of the grid this series does not have many episodes, only two so far but it is an amazing story.The story is that ninjor as ask colin character jackson brooks as well as other ninja rangers to help train brody to defeat dai shi who has not been destroy.A long the way brody meets new allies who will help him on his quest to defeat dai shi.For me personally I like this series it has plenty of potential I also like the fact they brought David Yost back as a new villain called warlord vex I can’t wait to see how this new character plays out as the story progress.So if you guys want to see this fan film series go on youtube and check it out for yourselves.


That is all for now everyone but if you guys would like me to talk about any other fan films or any other power rangers projects let me know in the comments.Once again thank you and have a great day.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND