Legend of the Hidden Temple

 LEGEND OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE



Hey everyone, in today’s post I am going to talk about one of my favorite game shows, Legends of the Hidden Temple, which was a game show in the 90s on nickelodeon.




Now as you all know this was an action adventure type game show that was hosted by Kirk Fogg and narrated by a magic talking statue called olmec voiced by Dee Bradley Baker. The show featured six teams : the red jaguars, green monkeys,blue barracudas, orange iguanas,purple parrots,and the silver snakes.The show also had three rounds of contests before the final round.The first round was called the moat where the six teams would try to cross a moat the first four to get across would advance to second round.The second round which was my favorite round was called the steps of knowledge where olmec will ask the four remaining teams questions about the artifact and its history the first two teams that get to the bottom of the steps will advance to next round.The third round is the temple games where the two teams compete in a few challenges to collect pendants of life to see who will make it to the final.The final round was called the temple run where the winning team with their pendants that they earn in the last round will have two tries to find the artifact in one of the twelve rooms in omec temple and bring it back before time runs out.Now during the temple run players have to watch out for temple guards because if they catch you you can hand over a pendant to gain another try but if you were caught without one you are out and your teammate will have their turn to find the artifact in the temple.



The Legend of the Hidden Temple was definitely one of the coolest game shows of all time in my opinion.Like I said earlier my favorite part of the show was the steps of knowledge.What was your favorite part of the show? Let me know in the comments.Now before I go I want to let you guys know that coming up sometime this october the cw channel will be bringing back the show which I am excited for.That’s all for today if there is any other game show you would like me to talk about let me know in the comments thank you and have a happy labor day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND