DARK SHADOWS

 DARK SHADOWS

TV SERIES





In today’s post I will talk about the gothic soap opera show called Dark Shadows.The series aired on weekdays on the ABC network through june 27, 1966 to april 2, 1971.What made this show interesting to me was how the show feature different supernatural elements to the show like vampires,werewolves,witches,time travel,and even a parallel universe.



The show stars the Collins family, a wealthy family who live in Collinsport Maine where a number of supernatural occurrences have happened while they try to live their daily lives.The show gained more popularity with the appearance of the vampire Barnabas Collins which was played by Jonathan Frid.One of the things that I thought was interesting about the show throughout the series was that many characters were played by the same actors which can be sometimes confusing but still entertaining.I think my favorite storyline the show ever did had to be origin story of how Barnabas Collins became a vampire leading up to event of the beginning of the series.If you guys want me to a history of the Barnabas Collins post or have a favorite Dark Shadows storyline let me know in the comments.



Well that is all for today. I hope you all enjoy this post and I hope you guys have a happy halloween.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND