List of Halloween Theme Shows and Movies

 List of Halloween Theme Shows and Movies



Hey everyone, in today's post I will talk to you about some shows and movies for October if you guys are fans of Halloween.



For starters one of my favorite horror movies is Freddy vs Jason.I like this movie because of the amazing story, incredible music, and awesome fight scenes.Another one is the Nightmare Before Christmas.Which to this day is one of the coolest Tim Burton movies ever.Also if you are are into horror comedies I would recommend movies like Casper the Friendly Ghost, and even the Addams Family movies.For TV shows I would said Are You Afraid of The Dark, and Goosebumps because they were both some the best shows of the 90's. Also there was the Halloween special of Garfield if you guys are fans of that show.So what was your favorite Halloween show or movie let me know in the comments.


That is all for now. I hope you guys have a great day and be safe. See you guys later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND