Shinzo

 SHINZO



Hey everyone, in today's post I will talk about one of the most underrated anime series ever called Shinzo.The story is about a girl named Yakumo who wakes up in the future to find a hidden sanctuary called Shinzo to help save humanity from extinction.



During her journey she runs into new friends named Mushra, Sago, and Kutal who are known as hyper enterrans, enterrans who can transform into stronger versions of themselves.Throughout their journey they battle all types of enterrans while they try to help Yakumo reach Shinzo.Now the show did only last for two seasons but the reason why I thought it was underrated was that the story was incredible told,it had awesome characters and plot twists.I think my favorite character had to be Mushra because of how he could serious and funny at the same time.Who was was your favorite character let me know in the comments.



That is all for now. I hope you guys have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND