LIST OF CHRISTMAS SHOWS AND FILMS

 List of Christmas Films



Hello everyone, in today's post I will be making a list of holiday films and shows you can watch for Christmas with your family and friends.If you guys have any more suggestions let me in the comments.



1.Home Alone Franchise

2.How the Grinch Stole Christmas

3.Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer 

4.Frosty the Snowman

5.Santa Claus is coming to town

6. Jack Frost

7.The Nightmare before Christmas

8.A Christmas Carol

9.Tim Allen’s the Santa Claus films

10.A Year without a Santa Claus





Now like I said early if you guys have any more suggestions let me know in the comments.I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas be safe and a have a great day.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND