CALL OF CTHULHU SHADOW OF THE CRYSTAL PALACE

 CALL OF CTHULHU

SHADOW OF THE CRYSTAL PALACE



Hey everyone, in today's post I will be talking a little about the one shot DND story from critical role called Call of Cthulhu Shadow of the Crystal Palace.This story is a mystery horror based off the game of the same name.For me personally I think is of their best one shot story they have made right now.




Now I won’t get into much detail because this has been on youtube for a while and many have already seen so for today I will talk about some of my favorite parts of the one shot.One of my favorite moments of the story was definitely the supernatural element I have always been a fan of stories like that for example shows like supernatural and are you afraid of the dark.I have also been a huge fan of mystery stories as well.I think critical role has done a incredible job with creative, characters, and of course storytelling and I can not wait to see more of the stuff.



That is all for today if you have seen this one shot let me know what your favorite part of the story was in the comments thank you and you all have a great day. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND