JURASSIC WORLD DOMINION REVIEW

 JURASSIC WORLD DOMINION

MOVIE REVIEW




Hey everyone in today’s post I will be talking about the movie Jurassic World Dominion.Now I will try not to spoil anything from the film because it has only been in theaters for a while now.With that being said let's begin the review.



The film begins four years after the last film where humans and dinosaurs are trying to live together in peace.As the story progress I thought they did amazing job with how well the actors performed and how great the cgi effects were the dinosaurs looked so real.Also I love how they brought back some of the cast members from the original movies and how well they connected them together.So if you want to see an awesome movie this is one to see I am giving this film a 5 out of 5.Definitely of the best movies today.



That is all for today if guys have any movie you would like me to review let me know in the comments thank you and you all have a great day. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND