POWER RANGERS BLOODLINE OF THE GRID EPISODE 2 REVIEW

 POWER RANGERS 

BLOODLINE OF THE GRID EP 2

REVIEW




Hello everyone in today’s post I will be reviewing episode 2 of the fan film series of power rangers bloodline of the grid.Now I will not try to spoil the whole episode for anyone who has not seen it yet.Also real quick for those who have not hear of these fan series go on youtube and check it out for yourselves.



The story starts in the past on how andros and psycho red battling each other till eventually agreeing to work together.The story continues in the present day where they are being attacked by robots who seem to have been giving a upgrade on strength and fighting ability.Andros realizes that they are somehow being powered by the morphin grid,but still manages to defeat them.As the episode continues you guys will see familiar faces from past power rangers seasons appear on in this which I found to be really awesome.For me I thought the special effects were incredible and the action scenes were very well done I can’t wait for episode 3 to come out on youtube.I will give episode 2 of bloodline of the grid a 4 out of 5.



That is all for today if you guys have questions about the series let me know in the comments thank you and have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND