THE GRAY MAN MOVIE REVIEW

 THE GRAY MAN MOVIE REVIEW




Hello everyone in today’s post I will be reviewing the netflix original movie the gray man that came out on netflix july 22.Now it has been out for a while but I will try my best not to spoil anything about the movie.The film was directed by the russo brothers who are know for movies like Captain America Winter Soldier, and the Avengers movies so lets begins.




The story is about Sierra six a government agent trying to take out a target only to find out that he was a fellow member called Sierra four.He hands Six a hard drive that reveals evidence of corruption within the government by a rogue CIA agent.So Six is now on run trying to stop this corruption while being chase by every assassin in the world led by a psychopath named Lloyd Hanson.Overall I thought it was one of the best action films today the fight scenes were incredible, the stunts were amazing and the cast of characters were great love every bit of this film I recommend watching you will love it I give The Gray Man  a 4.5 out of 5.



That is all for now if you have any questions or about the film let me know in the comments thank you and have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND