SAINTS ROW VIDEO GAME REVIEW

 SAINTS ROW REVIEW




Hello everyone in today’s post I will be reviewing the new Saints Row game. Now I have played the game for a while so I will do my best to give my honest opinion on this game.



The game is like every Saints Row game before it with plenty of customization for your characters,vehicles,and members of your crew.The story is great as well with your character and your friends forming your group to take over the city from enemy gangs.There will be side mission along with the main story of course along with great game play. The problem is that throughout the game I have noticed some cliches in the game which can be frustrating for a lot of players.Also the controls can be a little difficult in some aspects of the game. So with that being said I will have to give saints row a 3 out of 5 for this review.



That is all for today if you guys and any questions or opinions for the game let me know in the comments thank you and have a great day. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND