WEREWOLF BY NIGHT REVIEW

 WEREWOLF BY NIGHT

REVIEW




Hello everyone, in today's post I will be reviewing the tv special based off the comic of the same name called Werewolf by Night.The special was directed by Michael Giacchino and written by Heather Quinn and Peter Cameron.It is now streaming on disney plus.Lets begin.



The film begins at the Bloodstone manor home of one of the greatest monster hunters ever Ulysses Bloodstone.Where five of the world’s best hunters are gathered for Ulysses funeral where they will all compete in a hunt to determine who will be their new leader.One of these hunters is Jack Russell who might be carrying a secret of his own.As the story continues the sudden appearance of Ulysses estranged daughter Elsa appears to also compete for the right to be their leader much to the dismay of her step mother Verussa Bloodstone.Now I won’t go any further with the story so if you want to know more I suggest you see it for yourselves.For me I thought the it could have been a little better I mean the whole film was pretty cool using  black and white cinematography,and also the action scenes were well done,but I felt that the humor was overly done a little bit.So I will give Werewolf by Night a 3 out of 5 rating.



That is all for now if you guys have any questions about the film or like me to review any other horror films let me know in the comments thank you and I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween see you guys later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND