CRITICAL ROLE MIGHTY NEIN REUNITED

 CRITICAL ROLE MIGHTY NEIN 

REUNITED



Hello everyone in today’s post I will be talking a little bit about the up and coming two part story special based on the second campaign of the popular web series Critical Role.




Now there will not be much to talk about because it will premiere this coming Thursday November 17 and December 1.The story will take place a few months after the events of the campaign.To be honest I am excited to see this because these guys have made incredible characters over the years and have created amazing stories.Hopefully I will be reviewing this more after I see both parts of the story.



That is all for now if you guys are I fan of Critical Role, let me know your favorite story or characters in the comments thank you and have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND