LEGEND OF VOX MACHINA SEASON 2

 LEGEND OF VOX MACHINA SEASON 2




Hello everyone in today's post I will just be reminding everyone of the up and coming season of Legend of Vox Machina on prime videos.



Now for those who do not know this series is based off of campaign one of the popular dnd show on youtube called Critical Role.I after seeing season 1 I have to said I am excited to see the second season.The cast of characters were both creative and very well detailed with the  story being very well written.The graphics also were incredible done.This has definitely been one of my favorite shows right now and if you haven’t seen it yet I recommend seeing season one before you see season two you won’t be disappointed.Season two of Legend of Vox Machina will premiere on prime videos today january 20 so don’t miss it.



That is all for today if you have any questions about the show let me know in the comments until next time thank you and you all have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND