TALES OF THE TERRITORIES REVIEW

 TALES OF THE TERRITORIES

REVIEW



Hello everyone in today’s post I will be talking about the new show on vice channel called Tales of the Territories.The series is about the territory days of professional wrestling.Told by the legends who experience it first hand. So let us begin the review.




The show has many of the legends of the territories tell many stories both in and out of the ring.As each episode talks about a different territory where they talk about the ups and downs of that territory.I got to said the show is awesome loved every second of it.I thought the stories were well told and were as accurate has they could be.So if you guys are a huge fan of wrestling like I am this is a perfect show for you to watch and enjoy.I will give this show a 4 out of 5.



That is all for today.If you guys have any other questions about the show let me know in the comments thank you have a great day.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND