POWER RANGERS ONCE AND ALWAYS

 POWER RANGERS


ONCE AND ALWAYS



Hello everyone in today’s post I will be talking a little about the new tv special coming up on netflix called Power Rangers Once and Always.The special is a celebration of the franchise’s 30th anniversary of the popular tv show.



Now there is not much  to talk about right but the special will feature actors from the mighty morphin era of power rangers.Which includes david yost, walter jones, johnny young bosch, and others.For me I am really excited to see this special being a fan of power rangers myself.Hopefully we will get more information in the future so if you guys love power rangers be sure to check this out on april 19 on netflix.


That is all for today if you have anymore questions about this let me know in the comments thank you and have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND