POWER RANGERS RANGER ACADEMY

 POWER RANGERS RANGER ACADEMY 




Hello everyone in today’s post I will talk a little bit about the up and coming series from boom studios called Ranger Academy.Now there is not much known about this series yet but it will premiere sometime in 2023.



From what I have heard there will be a short story to give us an example of what will be happening in this series. I will find out more on free comic book day sometime in april.Now I am willing to give this new comic a chance being a huge power ranger fan myself so hopefully it will be something great.So if you are a big fan of power rangers or someone new to the series you might what to check this out for yourselves.



That is all for now if you have any questions about this let me know in the comments.Thank you and have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND