RANGER ACADEMY PREVIEW

 RANGER ACADEMY PREVIEW




Hello everyone in today’s post I will be talking about the up and coming new comic series the Ranger Academy.Now it is only a few pages as it was only a preview from free comic book day so it was a small preview for what's to come with this series.




The preview shows three of the new characters for this new comic as well as a possible story line in the future. I really love the idea of how they are expanding the power rangers mythos and I can’t wait to see what this new comic series has in store for all fans of power rangers. I also love the artwork for this comic. It was very well done. I hope we get to see new ranger forms as well as new zords in this series. Now there is no release date on when this series will begin but hopefully it will be soon hope to get an update on this soon.



That is all for today if you guys have any questions or any thoughts of this preview let me know in the  comments thank you and have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND