CRITICAL ROLE CANDELA OBSCURA

 CRITICAL ROLE


CANDELA OBSCURA



Hello everyone, in today's post I will be talking about a new limited series from the creators of critical role called candela obscura.




The series follows a group of investigators in this horror drama dealing with mysterious events in the fictional city of newfair. Now there are only three episodes so far with the first out now on youtube.This new story also features a new game system that is different from their usual one they use in their campaigns. Returning in this new story are Laura Bailey,Ashley Johnson, Robbie Daymond,and Anjali Bhimani.Now I have watched the first episode and I think it has potential to be a great series. I can't wait for the next two episodes to premiere.So if you are a fan of dnd and like horror stories this is one I recommend.



That is all for today if you have any questions about the new dnd story let me know in the comments thank you and have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND