65 Movie

 65 Movie



Hello everyone, in today's post I am going to talk to you about a recent new movie called 65.The film stars Adam Driver as Mills, a man after a catastrophic crash on an unknown planet must try to escape with one other survivor.



The movie itself in my opinion was great. The graphics were well done and the story was very straight forward which I think is needed now with most films always being so overly complicated. My favorite parts of the film was just how awesome the cgi effects were with all of the dinosaurs and how well they look. The action scenes were incredible as well with each stunt being so realistic throughout the film.Now I will not tell you guys the whole film because I want you to see this for yourselves and see what you guys think. So if you are a fan of sci fi films this is one I recommend.



That is all for today if you have not seen the trailer here is the video on youtube. Thank you and have a Happy Fourth of July.  




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHXejJq5vr0


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND