POKEMON

 POKEMON



Hello everyone, in today's post I will be talking a little bit about one of my favorite franchises of all time Pokemon.




I loved the show growing up. It always had good storylines and fantastic characters.I also enjoy many of their video games like pokemon red for the gameboy,pokemon stadium,as well as them as feature characters on super smash brothers.My all time favorite character would have to be Charizard the fire type pokemon.What was your favorite pokemon character?Let me know in the comments.



That is all for today if you guys have any other questions or have a different franchise that was your favorite let me know in the comments have a great day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND