THE MUNSTERS

 THE MUNSTERS 



Hello everyone for today I wanted to bring up an old  sitcom called The Munsters for the month of halloween.The series was about an Transylvanaian american family.The show had lasted for two seasons before it ended,but still has a popular following to this day.



This show had its traditional family style but instead for monsters like Frankenstein monster, a vampire and a werewolf.I remember watching this on a retro channel as a kid and remember laughing at how funny the show was.My favorite part of the show was actually the intro to the show because I love the music.What was your favorite part of the show let me know in the comments.



That is all for today. I hope you all have a great day.Also here is the intro from the show the Munsters I hope you enjoy it.




The Munsters TV Theme Song | The Munsters





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND