GARFIELD THANKSGIVING SPECIAL

 GARFIELD THANKSGIVING SPECIAL




Hello everyone, for today’s post I will be talking about one of my favorite cartoons, Garfield.Now I am hoping I can play the episode for you guys. Hopefully my internet will work well.But here is a small summary of the thanksgiving special.


 

Garfield has to go to the vet which he explains how much he hates the vet.It is later revealed that he needs to go on a diet which he can’t stand.While this is happening John is trying to ask out the doctor for thanksgiving dinner which she agrees to.So while garfield struggles with his diet john tries to make dinner but it does not go well much to garfield’s surprise.Eventually garfield realize that he does not need to be on a diet anymore and tries to help john out with his date by calling in help from john grandmother.This was one of the funniest special ever and I always look forward to seeing this every year.



That is all for today. I hope you all enjoy this special and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.



 🥧 Garfield's Thanksgiving 🦃 Garfield & Friends 🍂


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND