POWER RANGERS THE PSYCHO MENACE

 POWER RANGERS PSYCHO MENACE




Hello everyone in today’s post I am going to talk about the new fan film from unworthy productions called Power Rangers the Psycho Menace.



Now again the story is just a film made by fans of the power rangers franchise but lately some of these fan films are pretty awesomes.The story begins with a morphin master talking about endless worlds of different outcomes throughout the history of power rangers.I thought the intro was cool it reminds me of the same intro as marvel’s what if series.


This story begins with the rangers losing to the forces of the psycho empress who later is revealed to be karone. 25 years later the remaining forces of heroes called the GSA try to create new rangers before being attacked by the psycho rangers who easily defeat them. Before the empress can destroy them the red space ranger Andros returns to save them. While Andros fights the empress trying to bring her back to light the arbiter shows up trying to destroy them both until a portal appears and Andros pushes them both through it ending the film.




Personally, I thought the film was great, the concept was good, I love the cgi effects, they were amazing and I love how they  manage to use some of the old songs of the series. I am going to hopefully play the film itself to let you guys watch and decide what you think. Let me know in the comments.I hope you all have a great day and may the power protect you.



Power Rangers Unworthy: The Psycho Menace


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND