THE BEEKEEPER FILM

 THE BEEKEEPER





Hello everyone today I will talk a little bit about the new film coming out this friday called The Beekeeper. The film stars Jason Statham and is directed by David Ayer.



The film is about an former operative Adam Clay from a clandestine organization called beekeepers. Who is out to seek revenge after a friend of his dies after falling for a phishing scam. Now for me this looks like a great action film and I hope it goes well. Now I can’t tell you guys more because it will premiere this friday but if you haven't seen the trailer I will show you guys.If you are a fan of action films this could be one to check out.



That is all for today. I hope you guys enjoy the trailer and have a great day.





THE BEEKEEPER Official Trailer (2024) Jason Statham, Action Movie HD




 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND