HONORARY WRESTLING FEDERATION

 HONORARY WRESTLING FEDERATION



Hello everyone, today I want to talk about an upcoming event this Saturday on March 9 at the rec park community center in lewistown PA.This event will be a wrestling show by the Honorary Wrestling Federation or HWF.



Now I have been to the shows for a few years now and I have to say I enjoy every bit of it. From the great cast of characters,to fantastic matches,to an amazing and very passionate group of fans.If you like to know more about the HWF or have any questions for them please check out their Facebook page.So if your a fan of indy wrestling come by this saturday and watch the show.



That is all for today if you have any questions let me know in the comments. Thank you and have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND