THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

 THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND



Hello everyone for today’s post I am going to talk about a new book coming out called Thoughts of a Sheltered Life.Which is special to me because it is created by my twin brother Josh.



This book will have a collection of poems written by him. Each of his poems will have different themes, for example poems about dealing with depression,anger,religion,and others. I also just want to say that I am very proud of my brother for being able to create this and I hope it helps people who deal with mental health on a daily basis. If you want a copy of his book you can order it on Amazon on March 25 2024.




That is all for today if you have any questions about the book please let me know in the comments thank you and hope you all have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND