THE SPIDER FAN FILM

 THE SPIDER FAN FILM




Hello everyone for today’s post I wanted to talk about a new fan film based on Spider- Man called The Spider.This film is a horror version from the original.The film was directed and written by Andy Chen




The film begins with Peter getting bitten by a spider.As like the comics he begins to gain powers.The difference is he starts to lose his mind and slowly turns into a monster.The films ends with him accidentally killing uncle ben and aunt may.



Now it's not a very long film, only a little over 9 minutes but it is very unique.It has been only a few weeks on youtube and has already had over 4 millions views.




For me the film was great. I love the horror elements added to the original origin story of Spider Man.The effects that were used were incredible and every detail was done very well.




Now I hope I can show you all the film but if not you guys can check it out on youtube and I hope you all enjoy it.Thank you and hope you have a great day.




THE SPIDER | Horror Spider-Man Fan Film





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND