MENTAL BREAKDOWN

 MENTAL BREAKDOWN




Hello everyone, for today’s post I will be talking about something that I have been thinking about for a while now and that is about mental health.Now I am still a little nervous to talk about this but I will give it my best shot so here we go.




When I was young my twin brother and I learned that we were born with birth defects.Our parents did their best to figure out what to do but there was not a whole lot to do.Has time would go on we learned that we have ADHD,Cerebral Palsy,Tremors,and Anxiety.



As the years went on me and my brother struggled even to this day.We did our best in school even though it was hard for us we managed to get by. But unfortunately we began to deal with more anxiety and depression.Even having moments where we feel like we don’t matter.


One moment in particular I had a bad mental issue while I was trying to sleep and I ended up banging my head on my bed frame. Now I have been trying to get things like ssi to help me with being able to live with how things are right now with jobs and inflation.But I am still struggling.



I have also been having trouble opening up to people because either I have a hard time believing them or we keep miss understanding each other.As well as having mental triggers.Now sometimes I do have good control but I still have problems with having multiple things rushing in my brain which still happens even when I’m calm.Now I have seen a therapist and she has been helpful but it still can be good or bad with me sometimes. 


The reason I am talking about this now is because of the fact that I am scared and that me and my parents are not getting any younger.I have also noticed that there are more people right now who are struggling with things like depression because of things like the toxic nature of how the world is right now.But know that you can call people like a crisis hotline who can help you.Also research stuff on depression or any other mental issues so you have a bit of an understanding as well as talk to a doctor or therapist.





That is all for today if you guys have any questions let me know in the comments and just a reminder even when you are feeling down know you still matter we are all here for a reason.So we need to remind ourselves that there is good in the world and that you are a good person.Thank you and have a good day.



 





  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND