TMNT/TRANSFORMERS 40th ANNIVERSARY

 TMNT/TRANSFORMERS 40th ANNIVERSARY




 Hello everyone for today’s post I will be talking about both Teenage Mutant Teenage Turtles and Transformers.As well as congratulate them both for creating 40 years of great entertainment.





Both of them made their debuts back in the late 80s and since then both have made an impact on pop culture with incredible comics, cartoons,movies,and video games.One of my favorite shows from the transformers world was beast wars a spin off of the original series where the descendants of both of the autobots and decepticons called maximals and predacons battle for the fate of their world.



My favorite show for tmnt is exactly both the original series and the 2003 series because both of them had great stories and great character development.Also my favorite tmnt movie would have to be all three movies back in the 90s because all were just so entertaining.




I also loved the TMNT arcade game back when I was a kid and always enjoyed it.I also loved the Transformers games War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron because the story was incredible and I loved the graphics and the gameplay.I also want to again say congrats to all who have made these stories great for the last 40 years.




That is all for today.If you have a favorite TMNT or Transformers character or show or movie let me know in the comments.Hope you all have a Happy 4th of July.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND