ROTHROCK COUNTY FAIR 2024

 ROTHROCK COUNTY FAIR 2024



Hello everyone, today I want to let you all know that the Rothrock County Fair here in McVeytown PA is starting this Thursday September 12th and will continue till Saturday September 14th.



The fair will be at Rothrock playground here in McVeytown PA.At the fair there will be some fun games to play as well as good food and some bands playing music later on in the day.If you guys would like some more information on the fair you guys can checkout their schedule on facebook/ROTHROCK FAIR.So I hope you guys will come down and check it out this week.




That is all for today if you guys have any questions let me know in the comments or as I said before checkout their facebook page.I hope you all have a great week and weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAY WYATT BECOMING IMMORTAL

THOUGHTS OF A SHELTERED MIND

MINDSPELL ROCK BAND