SPLAT ATTACK PODCAST
SPLAT ATTACK PODCAST
Hello everyone in today’s post I want to let you all know about a youtube channel called Splat Attack Podcast.
This podcast has been out now for a while now with videos on its youtube channel.The podcast’s theme is based on 90s nickelodeon from shows to events from the era.I have just watched a reunion video from the anniversary of Are You Afraid of the Dark one of my favorite shows on nickelodeon.For me I think this podcast has been fun to watch everyone on it does incredible job.
So if you are a 90s kid who loves watching nickelodeon or are a fan of podcasts please give this one a try.Like I said before you can like and subscribe to their youtube channel for more videos and updates.As well as support them on their patreon page.
That is all for today.I hope you all have a great day.
Comments
Post a Comment